AFCCE's annual membership renewal deadline is January 31. AFCCE members can renew their membership by clicking the link below. Dues are paid at renewal and can be done online with a credit/debit card or by mailing a check.
- Full members ($195 annually) are those with professional engineering (PE) registration or the equivalent.
- Associate members ($175 annually) are non-registered professionals with active sales, consulting, technical or legal roles in the industry.
- Student members ($20 annually) are those pursuing an engineering curriculum and intending to follow a broadcasting or telecommunications technical career path.
- Government Member ($50 annually) government employed individuals
- Life Member ($20 annually) retired members
In order for AFCCE to maintain accurate records, ALL MEMBERS (including Emeriti) must complete the online form or return the renewal form. Information received will be included in the AFCCE membership directory. If you are unsure about your renewal status you may check here.
AFCCE Bylaws, Membership Rules
The Articles of the AFCCE Bylaws relevant to AFCCE membership are provided in the renewal packet and include Article VI - Membership Requirements, Article VII - Dues, Article IX - Default for Non-Payment of Annual Dues, and Article X - Membership Privileges. Please review these Articles when determining your membership level for renewal.
AFCCE Scholarship Fund Donations
Please consider a donation to the AFCCE Scholarship Fund. All donations made at the time of membership renewal will be MATCHED 100% (up to $200) by AFCCE. This is a great way to demonstrate your support for our scholarship program and for the training of future generations of broadcast engineers!
If you have any comments or questions, please contact the AFCCE Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.