Post Date: 04/21/2022
Organization: CityScape Consultants
Job Title: Application Reviewer / consultant / engineer
We are seeking individual(s) with a knowledge of general radio propagation (cellular is a plus) for technical review of wireless applications. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that is a continuous learner with analytical ability. Primary duties will include reviewing wireless site plan applications submitted to local government permitting and zoning from wireless service providers for new and modification of existing facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review submitted documents and prepare analysis in report format
• Ensure project review is progressing to meet anticipated deadlines
• Communicate with applicants and government contacts
• Follow process put in place for collaboration
• Provide expert testimony at local public hearings
• Potentially inspect facilities for design compliance
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
• Familiarity with wireless industry deployment practices, network design or wireless equipment
• Ability to understand construction drawings, structural analyses and local ordinances
• Familiarity with FCC wireless communication regulations
• Knowledge of local government zoning and permitting processes
• One (1) to three (3) years experience as a project engineer or manager or have worked in the broadcast industry or has prepared on site applications
• Initiative and ability to work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Dropbox, Google Sheets. ArcGIs is a plus
Education and Other Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience. Professional Engineering registration is a plus.
Please submit a resume along with qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date: 04/21/2022
Organization: Qualtek Services - Sitesafe
Job Title: Principal RF Compliance Engineer
Location: Vienna, VA
The position is responsible for providing engineering expertise in the field of RF compliance and RF engineering and supporting the engineering and development needs of the Company.
Please see link below for additional information:
Qualtek Job Opening
LBA Group invites applications from Electronic Engineers with particular skills in radio frequency communications infrastructure. Candidates should possess excellent theoretical and technical skills as well as proven project management ability. Areas of expertise should encompass broadcast and wireless tower and transmission systems, interference mitigation, RF Safety, and lightning protection.The position will be at our Greenville, NC office. It may require some US and foreign travel and eligibility to obtain a security clearance. The candidate must be an excellent writer and communicator. At least a BSEE degree or equivalent is required. Ex-military, ham radio, and Spanish fluency are pluses!The LBA Group has been providing services and expertise to the RF communications infrastructure industry since 1963. Our group comprises Lawrence Behr Associates, Inc., LBA Technology, Inc. and LBA University, Inc. Each company addresses unique and specialized services for the telecommunications industry, the military and industry.
We are 20+ people “Managing the Application and Safety of RF Energy“. Learn about our first 50 year’s legacy at www.lbagroup.com/blog/lba-
group-first-50-years. You can have a key role in growing and moving our legacy forward!
LBA offers progressive compensation and great benefits, including health insurance, life insurance and 401K; with the opportunity to be a key contributor in our team atmosphere.We would welcome your resume at email@example.com.